Thursday, March 15, 2012

Floating in Limbo

Dear Reader,

If time flies when you are having fun and creeps when you are doing something unpleasant, what does it do when you are doing neither?

I have the answer.  It blurs.  It blends together until hours, days, months, years all become one, punctuated only by special occasions or events that eventually stop distinguishing themselves and fade into the whole.  The title of this blog is Running in Limbo, but as I've stated I'm no fighter.  I'm not running anymore.  I'm not even wandering or blundering through for the most part.  I'm laying down and surrendering to the current, flowing from day to day.  Birthdays, anniversaries, holidays: meaningless.  I forget them until they are upon me, and are just as quickly re-forgotten when past.  Just surrender to the current flowing ceaselessly on to eventually be dumped unceremoniously into that great ocean of oblivion with all the other countless nameless, faceless nobodies that make up the world's population.

Sayonara,

Just Floating.

No comments:

Post a Comment